Thursday, July 22, 2004

Third and Final Round

Well, This is my third and should be my final deployment. I have completed two deployments on The USS NORMANDY and now this one on the USS DENVER. when I am done with this one, I will have been foward deployed for just over 18 months, which sucks considering I have only been Enlisted for 5 years and 2 months. I would like to thank all of my friends on here.


Really - We're just going fishing
san_deigo
Originally uploaded by cafeRg

Especially travis for working with his dad and setting this website up. All my other friends who just want to talk and share anything exciting that is going on back in our Hometowns with our families. This deployment has been harder then my last two. When we left this time I had to look into the faces of my 12 brothers and sisters and my nephew and try and explain why I had to leave. Since they range in age from 5 to 15, it is really hard for them to understand. All they know is that I have to leave and cant see them. I also left behind the girl I plan on making my wife, She has never had to go through this and is taking it very hard. After we left in May the navy decided to tell me that I am getting shipped to South Carolina and in order to be able to take Amber with me I have to get married before i go. Which means I have a couple of weeks from the time we get back until I have to go to school to get married. It also means that I have a month or two to spent with my family before I have to leave for another three years. This all come thanks to the Navy. See the hassles that come with defending your Country.   



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home